Friday, March 28, 2014

So many posts…so little time

Yeah so, anyone’s life racing by at light speed? Ours is. I mean, I still have Christmas posts pending…it’s 3 days away from April. Sitting here wondering if I will every catch up is causing me a mild panic attack. But then I think, whatever for? This blog is for my benefit, it is my outlet and record of our family history. However, I know others follow our little family and wonder how we are all faring. Hence, the mild panic attack. I also know that any of the 4 of you still reading this blog aren’t judging me, so I thank you for your kindness and patience. In an effort to hold myself accountable I am going to list a couple pretty cool events that I hope to be posting soon, kinda like a teaser. But don’t hold your breath or anything I don’t want you passing out while waiting, since the waiting could, as you well know, be long. Here’s to hoping!

1. Visit with Santa post

2. Christmas recap

3. Empowered to Connect

4. Noah’s 10th Birthday

5. 15 year anniversary of Angie and Eric

6. An important anniversary for Yaya

7. Eden, Noah and Yaya update

8. Rainbow Cake

9. Back in the Saddle Again- Youth Group (Church update)

10.  Random life

No comments:

Post a Comment