Friday, June 22, 2012

My Sweet Eden Marie

Lord, I love this little girl. She makes me laugh. Recently she has begun saying the funniest things. My three favorite are:

“Mommy I gotta go squeakin’.” She was in her high chair and had her squeaky shoes on that we bought for her in China. When I looked puzzled at her statement she pointed to her shoes and repeated it. “Gotta go squeakin.” So I let her down and she started to just stomp around the house “squeaking”.

At night time if you are singing her to sleep in her bed and you roll over her to give her a hug and you linger too long, she will say, “You are squirshing me.”

“Mommy…sing: Frere Zhonka….door-may voommmm...”

She is my joy this precious little girl. Her smile lights up the room and my heart.

IMG_1469IMG_1471IMG_1474IMG_1475

No comments:

Post a Comment