Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Check Out My Cool Purple Shoes…

On an “Eden and Mommy” date we went shopping, and we found shoes! Let me say that I am not a clothes/shoe shopping kinda gal…never have been. My mother and I would fight over going “school shopping” for new clothes. I didn’t want to go, she did. So it is funny that Eden loves shoe shopping. We had originally had a some fuzzy boots that she liked quite a bit until she saw these…

IMG_1960

IMG_1955IMG_1956IMG_1957

We had to put them on immediately when we got into the car. May I say that I love that she is wearing them with a dress. That’s my girl. Love these shoes…love this girl more!

2 comments:

  1. The last photo is so funny & cute! Really how can you not giggle over a little girl blissfully happy in purple shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her facial expressions - such excitement and sheer joy!! And those are some stylin' shoes!! She makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete