Monday, November 11, 2013

First World Family

Okay so this was an interesting adventure in to materialism today. I took my three children in to Toys R Us and told them to take off the shelf whatever they wanted and I’d take a picture of it. They knew that we weren’t buying ANY of it nor were we ever going to buy all of it. Eden was shopping for both Birthday and Christmas, Noah was only Christmas and we aren’t sure what Yaya was doing or why she picked up several things, likely they were green. She didn’t get into the whole “take a picture of me with a toy idea” until the very end of the trip…hence her lack of pictures. It was not for her lack of want I assure you. I somewhat cringe to post this since it is sooooooo FIRST WORLD,  but considering the amount of toys in that wretched store, I’m fairly impressed the demand wasn’t higher.  I was really amused at what they all gravitated to. Eden is very girlie, but she wants art and spy stuff too. Noah is all boy but he is fairly focused on only a few product lines. Shockingly Yaya was most interested in the stuffed animals, but otherwise is all over the board and has no clue what she is doing at a toy store.  Here is what they came up with.

Edens bday listNoahs xmas listYayas xmas list sorta

1 comment:

  1. YaYa totally needs that grocery cart. Just sayin'! :)
    Cooper loves all that spy stuff and got several items for his birthday.
    Savannah and Eden have a shared want on their lists - which cracks me up given Eden is 3 and Savvi is 12.

    ReplyDelete