Saturday, April 20, 2013

Part of My Therapy

So a hobby is apparently part of the new “Me” program.  My the girls’ counselor actually assigned me homework that involved digital scrapbooking…how cool is she, who wants her as their counselor now?  So here are some of my first attempts at an awesome scrapbook method called Project Life. So easy. So simple. So fun!

A Eden Title PageEden April beautyEden Page 2Eden Page 3Eden Page 5Eden Page 6

Yes they are all of Eden. And don't you just love the two page spread above!? I’m trying to put more emphasis on her recently because she is feeling so slighted. I am trying to do the year 2013. So I have a little to catch up on but then I want to make pages consistently throughout the year as it progresses. With project life stuff I think that is doable since the pages take only a few minutes to make.  I print them out as 6X6 on white paper and Eden LOVES them. They are really 12X12 though. I will print them in a bound book eventually. Most of what you see here are January of this year. Except the top right corner, I did that one tonight from a set of pictures I just took. Anyway, trying to be a good girl and do what I am told. I think I could do it better at an Embassy Suites for a weekend though…

1 comment: