Thursday, February 26, 2015

3 More Reasons

Just 3 more reasons why I love my C.C. community. My favorite perhaps is the drawing directly to the right. As a part of the stylistic writing curriculum Noah is participating in, we the Mama’s, are required to watch 9 hours of DVD’s regarding this subject. The trainer is a man by the name of Andrew Pudewa. He is wonderful and what he teaches is incredible. At any rate, all the Mama’s gather to watch said videos together. To say we were inattentive would be a gross understatement. Busy reading an article that did not relate to the night’s DVD’s, I was accused of being a bit to studious and the note to the left was sent to me by Amy Rushing. I told the teacher on her. Oh yes, I called you out Amy! Hilarious. I love these ladies I do life with, they make my heart smile. I also love their children. Noah had a great time at both birthday celebrations.

3 more reasons why C.C. copy

No comments:

Post a Comment