Thursday, February 26, 2015

He is Turning 11 Next Week…So I thought I Should Review 10

Nice.

In my defense, I thought I had already posted these pages…they in fact, were already done. I was trying to group all my Photoshop original pages in one folder and my jpegs in another folder, only I couldn’t find the jpegs…which are what I upload. So, I searched my blog and couldn’t find these pages anywhere. Perhaps I posted them on FB, which I am sorta boycotting now. Whatever the reason, here they are now.

Ten years old. Double digits. Wow! For Noah’s tenth birthday he wanted an archery party. So we called up Grandpa and headed out to Bennett’s Archery in Wetumpka, AL. We invited all his C.C. classmates. All but one friend were able to attend. Everyone had a great time and they all want to go back! It was a great day with perfect weather and great friends! The girls were fierce. We had to practically drag them off the range. I was so proud of them. When it was time to eat, they self segregated. In an attempt to unite the group I asked the girls if they wanted to move over and before I could finish my sentence they both said, “No. We’re good.” P.S. Taylor ate 42 chicken fingers I think.

Noah 10 bday 1 copyNoah 10 bday 2 copyNoah 10 bday 3 copyNoah 10 bday 4 copyNoah 10 bday 5 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment