Saturday, January 5, 2013

Need More Noah? Here Ya Go!

noah collage

I felt like I didn’t have enough of young Master Noah on this blog. So I thought I’d take some time to focus on him. Poor kid, he has been having to raise himself for the past 7 months now. He hardly gets the attention he really needs, and he rarely complains. In the pictures above the ones where he is in red pants and no shirt…Eden took. May I just say that I am so jealous that my 8 year old is that ripped! Gymnastics is good to him. I don’t think I was ever in the shape he is in. I love the picture on the bottom of him and Eden in his bed. It was taken on Christmas Eve when Noah asked Eden if she wanted to come snuggle with him and wait for Santa. She loved it and even brought it up today, “Buh-buh asked me to cuddle with him in his bed and wait for Santa.” He is the coolest and kindest kid I know.  He is such a blessing and a gift to me. He is getting older too quickly. Mama can’t “make everything all right” sometimes now. And he is beginning the “no public affection” stage. He’s getting a bit more sassafras in him than I’d like at times but all in all he is just a super kid. I just watched the El Shaddai video again and cried. He watched it with me and laughed at me. I told him to go ahead and sing it again for me. So he started to sing it but fumbled the words. I teased him that he knew the words better when he was three. He laughed then made up his own words about not knowing the words. Then we both laughed. Sigh…they DO grow up to quick.

2 comments:

  1. Noah is such a cool kid! I love him being featured on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an awesome kid! I love his hair longer! Watching your Noah grow makes me realize how fast it goes!

    ReplyDelete