Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quotes and Thoughts from Eden

IMG_3767

October 2012 – Yay! I got it! I learned how to did it!

January 2013 – Bad case of “tosis” (This is her official diagnosis for what everyone has. She has a Doc McStuffins doctor kit and we always get the tosis.)

Eden’s November Thankful List:

Eden is thankful for lovie, Daddy, school, Grandma, Buh-buh, Dots Paint, Ms. Susan (her teacher), & her necklace.

Yaya's  November Thankful List (as written by Eden):

Yaya is thankful for the Christmas tree, Daddy, bubbles, Grandma, Bubh-buh, Mama, her bottles,  finger painting, her friend Abe, and Pump It Up.

Mama’s November Thankful List (as written by Eden):

Mama is thankful for her children.

Apparently Noah and Daddy are not thankful as they did not get lists and clearly Noah and I are in the dog house because we didn’t make Eden’s personal thankful list…I don’t think I should ponder on that long though.

Jan 14, 2013 - Eden and Noah were wrestling with Grandma. It was the girls against Noah. Grandma asked Eden if she was gonna smash Noah. Her response, “Like a potato.”

Jan. 17, 2013 - Noah was holding and squeezing a mostly deflated balloon of Eden’s. As he squeezed the balloon Eden was screaming, “No don’t do that to balloonie!” When he stopped the balloon had a different shape but it didn’t pop. Eden was still crying, “My balloonie, my balloonie!” I was exasperated with her and said, “Eden he didn’t pop it what’s wrong?!” She tearfully replied, “Now it isn’t balloonie, he made it a potato!” It did indeed look like a lumpy potato. After cracking up, we made Noah shape it back into a round balloonie.

Jan. 18, 2013 – I told Eden when I notices she was having “ahem” tummy issues, that I needed to get her some Miralax. I also told I would get her some M&M’s for using the potty. When we finished washing our hands I asked her, “Now what is Mommy gonna give you?!” (thinking she would say M&M’s) She replied, “Relax-me-ere!” I thought I was gonna die laughing! I informed her it was called Miralax but that I was actually now going to give her the M&M’s I had promised. She seemed equally excited about either prospect.

Jan. 19, 2013 – After dressing herself in fleece for the day, she decided she was going outside. I asked her if she needed a coat to go outside and she replied, “I don’t need a coat. I’m fuzzy zuzzy.” I. Love. This. Girl.

As you can see she says a lot of funny stuff,  I could dedicate an entire blog just to the stuff that she utters. But I really don’t have the time for another blog. So I thought these would be good for now.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful joy this child must be to you and your family! I hope you make the list next month! (hehe)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mama is thankful for her children." Oh my that nearly made me cry!

    ReplyDelete