Saturday, August 3, 2013

Building a Mess, I Mean, Desk in April

I have been meaning to post about this, well, since April. It was the first indication I was losing my grip on sanity. If you know me then you will understand why when you see the following pictures. But if you don’t really know me I’ll just tell you…I don’t do crazy, random, will be hard to pick up, messes…especially in my home. When Eric happened upon me and the kids in the playroom in full swing, the screaming is what brought him running…even he was shocked. I had bought a desk for Noah, for home schooling and I had just unpacked it for assembly. Things got out of hand with the packing materials and one thing led to another and well…see for yourself…

desk mess april 2012desk mess 2 april 2012

If you notice, Yaya is not in many of the shots…she was not quite as impressed with our activity and I had hoped. Styrofoam pieces were everywhere…and I mean everywhere. For our sensory girl, it wasn’t much fun. Notice how she is just standing on one piece of Styrofoam looking forlorn. It was a challenge to clean up but it was well worth the amount of enjoyment we got out of making the mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment