Tuesday, October 23, 2012

First Haircut!

So a Christmas miracle happened on October 20, 2012…Yaya got her hair cut, by an actual hair stylist.The same stylist who has given all my children their “first” hair cuts! Ms. Karen.  I had imagined screaming, arching, crying, gnashing of teeth and the sort and would you believe she just sat in my lap and let Karen cut her hair?!! Me and Mom could NOT believe it! Sweet Eden also got a hair cut…she had to stand up in the chair facing me and I had to hold on to her waist. I think Yaya was actually more relaxed than Eden. They both did great! Eden wouldn’t let us take a picture of her. But she just got her bangs trimmed off so you can see her darling face, nothing dramatic.

IMG_2922IMG_2926IMG_2933IMG_2935IMG_2938

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to see new pictures of YaYa's do! LOVE it. Ella was really good with a hair cut too....I have a feeling they received alot of them in China!

    ReplyDelete