Saturday, September 8, 2012

3 Days Post-Op

IMG_2306

Okay this I just found on my camera today…but it was taken yesterday morning by my Mom. Hilarious! Eric and Yaya are asleep…not sure what Noah is doing there but he is sleepy too. This was after a horrible night.

IMG_2317

My future’s so bright…I gotta wear shades.

IMG_2324

Really…is there anything better than $1.00 sunglasses?! Oh and I have no idea why Eden has Dixie cups on her hands.

IMG_2339

Here are my two wet water table babies! Yaya is saying, “cheese”. Yaya is healing well and we don’t think she is in much pain at all…unless she bumps her lip. Her top stitches are slowly coming loose and falling out, which makes her look a little weirder, but it is a good thing. So pretty much good news to report except that she is still not sleeping and we are back on bottles only. She likes the idea of eating baby food but ends up just playing in it and not putting it anywhere near her mouth. It will come in time. Eden is struggling again, Noah is getting terribly ignored and Yaya only really likes Eric…and it is just another day in the life. God is faithful and his grace is enough.

3 comments:

  1. I get so excited to see an update from you :)
    It's 1 step forward and 2 steps back, isn't it? Praying you get back to "forward" soon. I know this is a flashback you didn't want to revisit but God will bring you forward again. Praying God will give you and Eric enough rest to power thru the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie! Just checking in on y'all. Thanks for letting us in on your life--the ups and downs. We miss y'all so much! There's a gaping hole without y'all! I love knowing how to better pray for y'all. Much love, Brandi

    ReplyDelete