Thursday, December 5, 2013

Truth in the Tinsel- Day 3 & 4

So Zechariah is scary beyond reasoning, but here he is nonetheless. That is a bubble wrap bubble for the mouth that we were supposed to pop at the end of the craft signifying when John was born Zechariah could speak again. But only Yaya wanted to pop her bubble, which she did, with a fork...repeatedly. Also, the multicolored yarn was all the yarn I owned. It would have been nice to have had black, brown, or white, but alas, rainbow Zechariah it is. The Gabriel’s to the left were made by me. They turned out pretty but the kids took almost no part in making them. It was a rough day. So I will attempt a revised Gabriel craft tomorrow and see what happens. All in all we are still enjoying our advent adventure.

I promise to get other pictures and stories up here but I do want to document our advent journey. We are finding some of the crafts to be at a higher difficulty level than we would like but my good friend Jewels sent me a modified Truth in the Tinsel ornament craft blog and it is going to make some of these days way easier.

Truth IT page 2 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment