Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Day (a little late)

Simple. Easy. Thankful. We had a low key Thanksgiving this year. Fay and Elwyn, Eric’s parents, were supposed to celebrate with us but they were not feeling well enough to travel. Disappointing to say the least. However, our precious niece, Halli, came to celebrate with us. I. Love. This. Girl. How I wish she were ours. She came bearing brownies, always a hit at our home, and she left bearing leftovers. After stuffing ourselves the kids played, Eric and I cleaned and Halli took a much needed nap...with Yaya. Well Yaya, didn’t sleep, instead she chose to sit up and read a book next to Halli while Halli slept. Pretty darn cute. The kids ate next to nothing and Eric and I gorged ourselves on leftovers for a week. I am thankful for all God has blessed us with and I look forward to what he has in store for our family.

P.S. What happened to my family when I jumped into the family picture?! Check out all our faces! So typical for us!

Thanksgiving 2013 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment