Monday, December 16, 2013

Out of Order…More Thanksgiving

Yep, just getting to this, c’est la vie. Well here we are at the girls preschool for their Thanksgiving feast. They sang some cute turkey songs and ate almost none of their feast. Noah got to come with me to  the party so that was fun for the girls. Ms. Mary is so creative, check out their costumes! When Yaya goes with the flow of the class, it still shocks me. So proud that she wore her costume without complaint. She didn’t eat any of the food on her plate, so it was good I packed her a lunch…same with Eden.  I was thankful that people were willing to take my picture with the girls, however, each person had trouble with my phone camera so we look all blurry and my cheeks look weirdly huge. I don’t much care though I’m glad to be in a picture for once!

tgiving at school 1 copytgivng at school 2 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment