Friday, December 6, 2013

Truth in the Tinsel Day 4 (revised) & Day 5

Out of the frying pan and into the fire with the ornaments this day. We attempted a different Gabriel craft that the kids could actually do it themselves. Voila! Indeed they enjoyed coloring their “stained glass” angels. Whew. Dodged that bullet. On to Day 5...Mary. Okay, yet another craft not suited to small hands, or even big ones, even I struggled with this one. The good news though is that they each “like” their Mary. Plus, tomorrow is the Mary and Elizabeth day where they will paint little Mary and Elizabeth paper dolls. So it is sorta like a do over for Mary Day 4. Our tree is filling up nicely now.  I’m feeling quite accomplished in that I not only have kept up with the crafts for 5 solid days but I have scrapped it all. Perhaps it’s an early Christmas miracle. Here’s to hoping I can keep this up!

Truth IT page 3 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment