Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yaya’s First Christmas Tree

Okay so, yes, our tree is up. I know it isn’t even Thanksgiving but we are going to be gone a lot at the end of November and in the middle of December. I didn’t have many weekends to choose from to put out the Christmas stuff and if you know me, you know I have a lot of stuff. I discovered something very important and exciting this Christmas season…Eden LOVES to decorate! And I mean LOVES! That sweet thing worked on the tree with me for almost an hour until every last ornament was on it. She was upon the step stool and working hard. Now I must admit most of the 3000 ornaments she hung up were on only 3 different limbs so I had to sneak behind her an move ornaments to the left and right when possible. But there still are several ornament laden limbs. She even likes to teach people how to decorate, just ask Yaya. I have some more stories and pictures to post a little later that bear mentioning from this day but I want to lead in with this post. We knew Yaya would love the tree and she did…does! When we finally lit the tree up to start decorating it she was overwhelmed. My favorite part is the slow touchdown spin…you’ll get it once you see it. The video is a little long but it is so fun. Enjoy! We sure did!

1 comment:

  1. Angie!! I am still here! :) I have an email draft to you that I have been working on forever! ACK! We have been SO busy! Travel looks like it will happen in Jan. but more on that in my email! Love the recent posts. Thank you for sharing the ups and downs.Love the videos too! So precious.
    Will get that email out to you soon!!
    Blessings,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete