Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Double Stroller…who knew?

IMG_1945

I never thought I’d own one of these bad boys but I do now and I am way too excited about it. Sigh. I need to get out more…only I can’t right now. Anyway, I saw a woman with a Joovy Caboose Stand/Sit Ultralight stroller. Now I didn’t know that was its name at that time, but found out quickly that it was. She loved it and I was quite taken with it. It allows Eden to either stand and ride on the back or sit, while Yaya rides in the front. In the store while we were taking it for a test drive she was about sitting, but I suspect she will be a stand rider. She likes to get in and out of her normal stroller so much…well so much we don’t have a normal stroller for her. I actually gave her travel system to a friend of mine. But now she likes to be like Yaya. So she wants to sit in something too. I can’t manage the big jog stroller and and umbrella stroller at the same time and the radio flyer wagon is just to cumbersome and awkward. So double stroller it is! I also have to say I was elated when Eden chose the lime green over the back…it is much more trendy…and everyone knows how trendy I am. I wanted the black because it would hide stains better, but the the kid helping us with it sold me on the green when he showed me the entire thing can be removed and is machine washable…not to mention the lime green will be cooler…trendy here I am!! It also has a nifty storage area on the bottom and a cool drink and stuff holder. And it only weighs 21 pounds! Now I know what you are thinking, what?! That is heavy! No ma’am it isn’t when you compare it to what else is out on the market try 33 pounds for average weight! I haven’t gotten to break it in yet but I will soon, even if it is just around the driveway!

P.S. Got to break it in today…I wrote this post a couple days ago. It was so awesome, even Noah remarked how cool and easy to handle this stroller is!

IMG_1946IMG_1950IMG_1949IMG_1948

2 comments:

  1. WE have the same one!!! Though in navy. And who knew it could all be washed!
    I got it b/c Will liked to get in and out too much so when Wyatt came along it made sense. LOVE this stroller. And we fit two on the stand up part! Though occasionally I cannot get it to fold up. We'll just blame that on the # of kids I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stroller! I love the color too!

    ReplyDelete