Friday, July 6, 2012

An Unsolicited Kiss…

There is nothing so wonderful as an unsolicited kiss from a loved one, especially a child. July 3, 2012 was a particularly special kiss for me. I got it from our sweet Hope! Eric was holding her while standing up and talking to me. I noticed her leaning out to me and she had a funny expression on her face. She had her little mouth as pursed up as she could make it…I quickly realized she was “puckered up” for a kiss!!! I exclaimed, “Does Ya-ya want a moochie moo?!” Then I quickly leaned in for my wonderful kiss! Then Eric and I gushed our excitement and praise and I asked for another kiss. She leaned out and gave me another one… it wasn’t as good as the first because the second one I asked for, it was still pretty darn fantastic though. What prompted her to do that out of the blue I don’t know but I LIKED IT! Poor Eric got nothing. He asked, but she shut him down. He didn’t mind though we were both just so glad that she initiated an action as intimate as a kiss with one of us! It is one of my heart’s new treasures.

This isn’t the kissy face but I love it all the same!

IMG_1842

1 comment: